Visiting Danish Swimming Federation

Monday, November 13th


As patron of the Danish Swimming Federation, here, the Crown Princess visited the Danish swimming team, who are going to participate the European Championship short-circuit swimming.  The championship is taking from on December 13-17th in Royal Arena in Copenhagen. The visit was all unofficially from what I have been able to find out. Other than a couple of pictures, this is all I know about her visit. Seems like the Crown Princess really enjoyed herself meeting the team, such as the team seemed to find great pleasure in meeting the Crown Princess.


As little as I have been able to read about her visit, as little do I know about her clothes. The few pictures published have not revealed much -at least not to me. From what I Mary was wearing a very comfortable outfit. She wore a new grey blouse featuring a white turtleneck and hemline and black trousers. My guess is that she could be wearing some king of ankle boots or maybe even sneakers. On a couple of pictures it looks like she embraced the style by wearing a pair of diamond earrings. A simple and everyday makeup completed the look perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment