Danish Swimming Award 2017

Wednesday, February 1st

Crown Princess Mary attended, as patron of the Danish Swimming Association, the Danish Swimming Award 2017 in Cirkusbygningen, Copenhagen. 


Well, it is indeed a busy day for the Crown Princess. Her day started at Christiansborg castle where she participated in the conference Children of Violence, here. Then in the evening she attended the Danish Swimming Award 2017 where nine prizes were handed over to winners from the world of sport. This is the second time prizes are handed over, but I can not recall that Mary has attended the event before. So I think this is her first time. Correct me if I am wrong. Who else to invite as guest of honor than the Danish Swimming Association's patron? - which of course is the the Crown Princess herself. She arrived in a splendid mood with a huge smile on her face! All the winners were personally congratulated by Mary. I also congratulate them all and wish them the best of luck in the future with their sport. 


Like queen of the evening Mary radiated with her wide smile and happy eyes! Attending the swimming award ceremony she was dressed in a reused blue suit from Gucci. I can't tell how much I love to see her in this again. First time we saw it was in 2013 when she attended the presentation of the Carlsberg Foundation's Research Award, here. The colour looks amazing next to her porcelain skin and dark born curly hair. Simply dazzling! I know many of you noticed the necklace right away (so did I), but for a moment I want to talk about her shoes. Such a clever idea wearing that glitter golden Gianvito Rossi pumps with that blue colour. I adore the combination, don't you? Makes a lovely match to the golden Dulong Fine Jewelry earrings. Back to the necklace which indeed is brand new; never seen before. The best part may even be that she was wearing a matching ring on her right hand. The style reminds me very much of Amrita Singh, though it has not been found it. Any ideas where to find her new wonders? I was indeed glad to see wear the blue suit again, but I am even more thrilled to see she matched it with a suede Hugo Boss clutch in the very same colour. Stunning! You know me, I could talk for hours and hours about her appearance. Don't worry, I will not do that. But I have to mention how lovely her hairstyle and makeup are.

Suit: Gucci Electric Blue Set
Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry Esme Earrings w. Diamonds
Clutch: Hugo Boss Soada Suede Clutch
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Metallic Glitter Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment