Day 3: Visiting Moldova

Friday, November 25th


Crown Princess Mary visits Moldova as patron for World Health Organization Regional for Europe from November 23-25th. The Crown Princess is accompanied by WHO Regional Director for Europe Dr Zsuzsanna Jakab during the visit.

Program:
  • 9:30 am. Crown Princess Mary visited a health care center offering vaccination of children.

It has been three great days for Mary. She has met lots of people trying to improve the health care solutions and well-being for mothers and children in Moldova. Several times the Danish Crown Princess showed and told about her experiences during her days. I can not help saying that I think she was impressed by the countries initiatives and their eagerness to makes a difference improving the life of women and their children. She only had one more visit left before leaving Chisinau going back to Copenhagen, Denmark. That visit was at a health care center in Chisinau offering vaccination of children. Here the Crown Princess was given a guided tour around the facility. She also met some mothers with their children who had come to the center to get their children vaccinated.

When writing this post I only found one image of Mary's last day in Moldova visiting a health care center. I wondered why. Now about a week later or so, I finally managed to find some more from her visit. So now we know what she was wearing: we alredy knew about the dusty pink pleated blouse and a black blazer. Whether or not this blouse features sleeves I can't tell, but I think it is a piece we will see again one day. I guessed she wore black trousers as well... and she did! A black suit paired with something a bit girly, well it just looks magnificent! Mary embraced the style by wearing a reused Georg Jensen brooch featuring rose quartz (see, we have the brooch again), a pair of Hartmanns earrings and her golden Cartier bracelet. Gianvito Rossi probably is the designer of her pointed black pumps.  
   I think it has been a pleasure following her trip though I am some days behind. I hope you enjoyed reading about her visit on the blog as much as I did writing about it. 

Blouse: Alexander McQueen Powder Pink Silk Blouse
Earrings: Hartmanns
Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Brooch: Georg Jensen Moonlight Brooch
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi White Pointed Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment