Copenhagen Fashion Week 2015

Wednesday, January 28th

Unofficially Crown Princess Mary appeared at Mark Kenly Domino Tan’s fashion show on Wednesday on occasion of the Copenhagen Fashion Week 2015.


Crown Princess Mary had a seat at first raw right next to the runway when she, as a guest of honor, unoffcially attended at Mark Kenly Domino Tan’s fashion show taking place on occasion of CFW 2015 (Copenhagen Fashion Week). Since Mary came to Denmark in 2002, before she was married to the Crown Prince, the press quickly named her the fashion princess, mainly because she appeared at several fashion shows. Years later, in an interview, Mary told that she didn't just wanted to be known for her style. We have to admit that Mary has differently proven to be much more than just a fashion princess (though she indeed is one of the most well-dressed royal women we have). Still, I am glad we see her now and then at some of the many annual fashion shows. Recent years I have missed her but I think the reason might be her commitment to, among others, girls and women's rights and well-being. But now she is back, at least for a while we enjoy her present at Mark Kenly Domino Tan’s fashion show.  

Is it just me or have Mary been up to more colourful clothes the last year years? What she wore at the fashion show is an excellent example. Though I know she likes colourful clothes, her choices keeps surprising me -in a good way. It is with help from Kate and Lurdes I learned that the new coat is a Baum und Pferdgarten creation. I am totally in love with everything about this coat! If you take a look at the designers Instagram, here, you will see many commenting on where to buy it. Although that many of you told me that a blogger has been seen wearing the exact same coat as Mary, it is confirmed by the designer that only one coat was made and it is now Mary's, here. Many other similar models are available. All the time she spend at the fashion she, she was wearing the coat therefor I can't tell much about the blouse underneath. To me it seems like a ruffle blouse in either dusty lilic or pink. Does any of you recognize it? She embrace the chic style by wearing black trousers, pointed grey ankle boots from Gianvito Rossi and a pair of flower earrings from Jewlscph -and of course her golden Shamballa Jewels bracelet. That amazing cross-body bag is a Quidam creation and not Mulberry as I first suggested. So, tell me your thoughts about this look. I'm completely in love with it!

Coat: Baum und Pferdgarten 
Earrings: Jewlscph Glam Flower earrings
Bag: Quidam
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Suede Ankle Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment