Billund: A Day in Legoland

Friday, July 25th

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary enjoyed a day in Legoland along with their four children such as Prince Nikolai and his younger brother Prince Felix. 


It has become a tradition for Frederik and Mary to bring their chilren to Legoland, Billund, when they are visiting the Queen and her husband during the holiday at Gråsten castle. The couple spend the day in Legoland this years as well along with Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine. Their two older counsins Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix joined them for a fun day in Legoland, which I really belive it was. The kids were running around having fun, trying all kinds of rides enjoying themselves along with their parents. The atmosphere is always very relaxed, as seen when for instance Mary walks around with a cop a coffee in one hand and her youngest daugther in the other hand. I'm sure these days makes great memories for all of them.

Both in public and private has Mary proven how fashionable she is, even for a day in Legoland when the weather is perfect for a summer dress and a casual hairstyle. I would love to have her sense of style on "boring" everydays -so watch and learn from the best if you need a little inspiration. The Crown Princess were dressed in a lovely black lace dress which is differenetly new to me. It really has been a nightmare to figure out where this new dress is from and I still do not have the answer. One of my fabulous readers from Tesouras & Tiaras mentioned a model from a band called SEA. I see the similarities, but I'm not sure it's quite the same. Do you have any ideas where it's from? Maybe you are the one to help me ID it. To match the casual style she wore a pair of beautiful brown sandals from Prada such as a Ralph Lauren leather bag. Two pretty amazing accessories I'd love to add to my wardrobe. Then she was wearing a pair of relatively new Dolce & Gabbana cat eye shades such as a golden Orit Elhanati necklace and her Shamballa Jewels bracelet. Last but not least Mary added a her new turquoise ring to make the outfit even more stylish. Now I know how to wear my black lace dress the next time! 

Sunglasse: Dolce & Gabbana DG 4175
Necklace: Orit Elhanati The Abyss Necklace
Bracelet: Shamballa Jewels Royal Bracelet w. Argyle White Diamond Pavé
Bag: Ralph Lauren Soft Ricky

Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment